Content strategy will never be the same again — and our TOP25/200 Content Experience list proves it! See below for list of winners.
With well over 1,700 individual nominations and votes, we created two separate lists this year: the best-of-the-best who influence an industry (voted on by an elite judging panel), and our top strategists implementing Content Experience across the entire customer journey.
What do we mean by ‘Content Experience?’
This role is not defined or exclusively owned by Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, or Success. Content Experience often lives in different departments depending on organizational structure, or as an independent vertical that manages all content produced by relevant departments.
Content Experience is the evolution of content strategy blending with technical communication. It’s an understanding that your content provides self-service experiences not only for your customers, but for potential prospects researching and/or buying your product as well.
If you understand how your customers and prospects are accessing, consuming, and sharing your technical content, then you can inform Marketing on campaigns to produce, Sales on strategic talking points, Success on how to scale their efforts, and even Product on weaknesses in the current offering (amongst many many other value props).
Since this is an emerging role, one of our esteemed judges, and Executive Director of The LavaCon Conference on Content Strategy, breaks the specifics down in a webinar you can watch here. The webinar taps into the industry’s evolution, emerging roles, and how to get get buy-in from upper management and leadership on the merits of it necessity.
Take a look at this year’s winners
Don’t forget to Tweet, push to LinkedIn, and share this with those you think would benefit #Top100ContentEXP
2017 – TOP25 Content Experience Influencers
Voted on by a professional judging panel (seen below), these are the Content Experience pros leading the way in the transformation of an industry, who not only implement, but influence others through public speaking, webinars, and thought leadership assets (blog, social, white papers).
Meet the judges:
(Idyll Point Group)
(The Content Wrangler)
TOP25 Winners #ContentExp (See badge below)
- Joe Gollner, Managing Director, Gnostyx Research — @joegollner — https://www.linkedin.com/in/jgollner/
- Noz Urbina, Founder, Urbina Consulting — @nozurbina — https://www.linkedin.com/in/bnozurbina
- Kristina Halvorson, Founder, Brain Traffic — @halvorson — https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinahalvorson
- Liz Pohland, Dir of Publications & Communications, Society for Technical Communication — @pohland — https://www.linkedin.com/in/lizpohland
- Rahel Anne Bailie, Chief Knowledge Officer, Scroll LLP — @rahelab — https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahelannebailie
- See full list here…
2017 – TOP200 Content Experience Strategists – People’s Choice Award
Nominated and voted on by you, the people, this list was simply too extensive and close to keep it confined to the TOP100 as originally anticipated. This list is 100% voted on by the public and offers insight into who the industry feels are implementing an incredible Content Experience through strategic and tactical use of their self-service materials, delivering best-in-class support for their current customers and prospects alike.
TOP200 Winners #ContentExp (See badge below)
- Abby Covert, Staff Information Architect, Etsy — @Abby_the_IA — https://www.linkedin.com/in/abbytheia/
- Adam Avramescu, Director of Optiverse & Customer Education, Optimizely — @avramescu — https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-avramescu/
- Al Martine, Implementation Consultant, TechWhirl — @almartine — https://www.linkedin.com/in/almartine/
- Alan Houser, Technical Publishing Consultant & Trainer, Owner Group Wellesley, Inc. — @arh — https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanhouser/
- Alex Greenberg, Manager, Global Healthcare Informatics Learning Programs, Resmed — @ResMed — https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsamuelgreenberg/
- See full list here…
You can download the full visual list here and if you are one of our TOP Content Experience Professionals, below are the badges you can post to your Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Company profiles.