How important is self-service? Here are five customer experience leaders sharing their thoughts on the topic.
- “We’ve heard it loud and clear from our customers…they value the option to self-serve.”
- “Customer don’t want to have to call customer support”.
- “Most of us, the first thing we do is go to Google…we don’t want to have to call, we don’t want to chat…or send an email”.
- “76,000 employees, it’s important the content is easy to find. Up to date. Not siloed. Anyone can access it to serve our customers”.
- “We have over 250,000 customers…MindTouch helps them get help early.”
In short, pretty darn important. Watch the video below. Can you match the quote to the company?
What’s your self-service experience look like? Request a Customer Experience Assessment. How do you stack up?
Video & Editing by Ari Hoffman, Music by Marijn Stubenitsky