“Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs
So whose responsibility is Customer Success? The answer is everybody’s—support agents, sales reps, marketers, product teams, etc.—and the reality is it’s an opportunity for everyone, internal and external, to advance utilizing your product or service. All the evidence points to a longer shelf life when it comes to focusing on your customer rather than your sales and renewals.
Customers won’t be happy with the bare minimum, given all the options, pricing packages, and opportunities available to find a new frictionless solution. Focusing on their success is the only way to guarantee they not only sign and then stick with you, but become brand promoters along the way, helping secure your company’s foothold amongst the growing competition.
To quickly ramp up your company’s Customer Success strategies, learn from industry-recognized masterminds. We have identified today’s leading TOP 25 Customer Success Influencers (those active in the public eye) within the industry and enlisted our world-renowned judges to weigh in on the nominees.
Meet the judges:
(CAO, Shepard Productions) Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession
(CAO, Shepard Productions)
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession
(Global GVP CS, Oracle Marketing Cloud) GVP of Customer Success for Oracle Marketing Cloud, Catherine Blackmore is an industry innovator with over 20 years of experience. Her thought leadership in the field has made her one of the top influencers to follow in Customer Success year over year.
(Global GVP CS, Oracle Marketing Cloud)
GVP of Customer Success for Oracle Marketing Cloud, Catherine Blackmore is an industry innovator with over 20 years of experience. Her thought leadership in the field has made her one of the top influencers to follow in Customer Success year over year.
We compiled the list of 2017’s TOP 25 Customer Success Influencers who are well known and reputable around the world so that you can:
- Easily find a community of thought leaders in one place
- Follow them online to get the latest insights on industry trends
- Engage in valuable conversations within the community
- Seek them at Pulse or a conference near you to deepen your connection
And here they are!
Unparalleled Customer Success Influencers
To see the full list of winners, click here.
- Jason Lemkin, SaaStr, Investor & Founder, @jasonlk, LinkedIn
- Nick Mehta, Gainsight, CEO, @nrmehta, LinkedIn
- Tomasz Tunguz, Redpoint Ventures, Venture Capitalist, @ttunguz, LinkedIn
- David Skok, Matrix Partners, General Partner, @bostonVC, LinkedIn
- Byron Deeter, Bessemer Venture Partners, Partner, @bdeeter, LinkedIn
- Bill Cushard, ServiceRocket, Director of Marketing, @billcush, LinkedIn
- Tiffani Bova, Salesforce Global, Customer Growth, Innovation Evangelist, @Tiffani_Bova, LinkedIn
- Anthony Kennada, Gainsight, Vice President of Marketing, @akennada, LinkedIn
- Chad Horenfeldt, Bluecore, Vice President Customer Success, @ChadTev, LinkedIn
- Dan Steinman, Gainsight, Chief Evangelist and CCO Emeritus, @dantsteinman, LinkedIn
- Ari Hoffman, MindTouch, Success Fanatic, @arigobie, LinkedIn
- Tien Tzuo, Zuora, Founder and CEO, @tientzuo, LinkedIn
- Paul Philp, Amity, Co-Founder and CEO, @pphilp, LinkedIn
- Kate Leggett, Forrester Research, VP and Principal Analyst, @kateleggett, LinkedIn
- Omer Gotlieb, Totango, Co-Founder and SVP Business Development, @omergotlieb, LinkedIn
- Guy Nirpaz, Totango, Co-Founder and CEO, @guynirpaz, LinkedIn
- Emilia D’Anzica, WalkMe, VP Customer Engagement, @emiliadanzica, LinkedIn
- Nils Vinje, Glide Consulting, World Class Customer Success for SaaS Startups, @NilsVinje, LinkedIn
- Andrew Marks, SuccessHacker, Founder and COO, @CSuccessHacker, LinkedIn
- Peter Armaly, Oracle Principal, Transformation Advisor, @peterarmaly, LinkedIn
- Lynn Hunsaker, ClearAction, Customer Experience Maturity Strategist, @clearaction, LinkedIn
- Aaron Fulkerson, MindTouch, Founder and CEO, @Roebot, LinkedIn
- Perry Monaco, LinkedIn, Head of Customer Success, @elvisrun, LinkedIn
- Rob Castaneda, ServiceRocket, Founder and CEO, @robertcastaneda, LinkedIn
- Kristen Hayer, The Success League, Founder and CEO, @KristenHayer, LinkedIn
Did you make the list?
Copy this badge and share on your blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. confirming your ability to KICK ASS and influence the content world!
Visit the following link, right click, and “save as” to download, then upload. Top 25: https://mindtouch.com/resources/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/top25-1.png
<a href="https://mindtouch.com/info/2017-top-25-customer-success-influencers-and-peoples-choice-top-100/" title="MindTouch Top 100 Customer Success Influencers"><img src="https://mindtouch.com/resources/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/top25-1.png" alt="MindTouch Top 100 Customer Success Influencers" border="0" ></a>
BONUS: We’re also covered the TOP 100 of the most recognized Customer Success strategists that were voted on in an open poll with thousands of public submissions. Check here to see if you made the cut and get your badge!